- Africa and its countries are now thriving in the digital sector and intend to make new technologies the epicenter of the African economy.
- Tunisia as a main actor of this booming, has decided to make technologies one of the key axes of its development strategy. Over the years, the country has confirmed its continental and regional leadership as a privileged destination in the consulting and IT services.
- This choice is motivated by many factors such as:
- Growth in infrastructure and equipment investments,
- Multiplication of technological aeras,
- Availabality of dynamic employment pool thanks to the quality of training and education that make Tunisia spearhead.
- Historically, Tunisia has always been the cradle of many civilizations, so it was logical to constitute Afrikanda's DNA in several dimensions: national, continental and international.
- Afrikanda aim is to create one the first common digital spaces in Africa.
- By its origin and anchoring, Tunisia remains legitimate to welcome this Hub of continental innovation with international vision for several reasons:
- The ICT represent 11% of the national GDP
- Highly qualified human resources (engineer, PhD student,..) who put Tunisia in the Africa top country in terms of competitiveness and wealth of education
- Favorable legislation with The « Startup Act” law
- Tunisia is a crossroads between Africa, Europe and the Middle East
- The digital transformation already started of manufacturated industries and of high added values products.